Education and qualifications
2017: Qualified for teaching in universities by the "National Council of Universities, CNU (France)".
2012: PhD in Organometallic Chemistry. University of Rennes1 (France).
2009: International Master degree in Catalysis, Green, and Molecular Chemistry. University of Rennes1 (France).
2007: Teaching diploma in General Chemistry.Lebanese University, Faculty of Sciences, Al-Hadath (Lebanon).
08/2019 - Present: Laboratory of Catalysis, Nanomaterials, and Spectroscopy (KCC-Kaust Catalysis Center), Thuwal (KSA)
2013 - 2019: Laboratory of Catalysis and Spectrochemistry (LCS-ENSICAEN), Caen (France)
02/2018 - 08/2019
“Preparation and characterization of new carriers for polymerization catalysts”, confidential project.
- Preparation of novel inorganic carriers.
- Spectroscopic characterization of surface and acidic properties.
- Textural characterization of carriers.
04/2017 - 01/2018
11/2016 - 02/2017
10/013 - 09/2015
01/2013 - 09/2013
2008 - 2012: University of Rennes1, Rennes (France)
10/2009 - 11/2012
Ph.D. in Organometallic Chemistry
“Luminescent and NLO active tris- and bis-cyclometallated iridium complexes”.
- Organometallic synthesis of cyclometallated iridium and platinum complexes.
- Organic synthesis of ligands.
- Investigation of photophysical properties using UV-vis and emission spectroscopy and non-linear optics.
09/2008 - 06/2009
Your content goes here...